Saturday, October 31, 2009

Well, here we go again saturday once again...
Had a hard day at work on a rainy day.

It rained so heavily that my mum didnt even allowed me to drive out of the house-.-
and there goes sakai calling me every 25 seconds and asked

Sakai " Oi ! Yan! Cb la!, where you!

I replied : On the way la * but i was still at home using pc* hahaha

Sakai : Cb Yan, later you pick me up sure kena me diao!

See la i got this kind of friend want me to drive during a heavy downpour, want me die only la!
Where's your heart dude? rushing me on a rainy day lol.

Futsal-ed with Prem, Yut, Sakai, Malaizai and Chu Jun.
It was supposed to be fun but ended up playing with ppl who showed us attitude and having the impression that we got no money to be playing futsal with them-.-

This world and society is just full of drama, on the way home i saw this girl in a pink tube top *pretty lei lol* crying on the roadside EXACTLY LIKE IN A DRAMA SHOW LA WALAO!

Seriously, which bastard leaves their girlfriend crying on the roadside on a rainy day.
Screw you dudes! be a gentleman pleaseand just apologize be it your fault or not your fault.

Sorry isnt that hard to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment