Friday, November 13, 2009

Ok! la! , i know i'm hot tempered sometimes.
But then, compare me to others i think im ok already lor!

Prove me wrong, i bet everyone cant stand to lose.. its in our nature, dun deny it please
if you insist to let ppl win at all times and not give a dman shit bout it, whats the point?
People starts to step on you, thinking that you're just a pushover.

Im sorry, i may be small size due to the way i was born or whatever crap.
try bullying me, i'll kill you i swear! to allah, buddha, jesus, and whatever else gods are there.

WHY!!! is everyone so into money, status and fame.
So what you drive a E class or a 6 series bmw.. does it give you the right to lansi others?
Maybe so, but i bet you're only good on the outside and fucked up on the inside.

So what my parents dun drive big cars and live in a super big house. At the very least, they're not in debt or owe any people anything and we live a freaking good life compared to some. My parents money are invested on me and my brother * we are the ferraris, our expenses are high*

So those who are just plain rich and spending money "wisely"... go to hell please.....
You all are just plain stupid to spend money that way rather den use it on something more meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment