Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Streamyx you officially sucks

Lousy internet services, you expect me to pay you stupid m***** so much money per month for a internet speed of less den 1.5bytes per sec? ASSHOLES! do your job la

I paid for the 100 mbps one and you gimme 1kbps meh! stupid assholes, want money dun wan work...
dun stay in malaysia den, not the country for you.. you shld just Effing fly off! go fly kite!

Life without internet sucks at night if you're not clubbing, you cant youtube, no facebook, no online movies, songs downloading, msn and webcam! my gawd how to survive the night la!....

PLEASE! make my internet smoother at least and stop dc-ing for once you stupid idiots who work at night
or sleeping on the job. i just dun give a damn shit, i only want my internet to be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment